Thursday 21 November 2013

COFFEA COFFEE @ SS15

YES I AM OBSESSED W COFFEA COFFEE!!!
Therefore, this is gonna be a rather long post ;) 

I usually visit the SS15 branch but the one in Bangsar was the first branch :)
Now they have one in Sunway Pyramid as well :)

Photos accumulated over frequent visits to my official favourite coffee shop!
I even gotten myself a member card for RM 15 and everytime you dine in or takeaway, you get a 10% off! And I believe I've made the card worth since yea, you know, I'm obsessed w the place.

So, lets start w the coffee part :  

ICED DRINKS

Chocolate Chips Ice Blended (RM 13)



Iced Latte (RM 11)


Iced Mocha and Iced Double Mocha (RM11 & RM13)


TIME FOR HOT DRINKS & COFFEE ART
And I must say Coffea Coffee (SS15 branch) is one of the best coffee house with awesome lighting! 
All photos are unedited!


Hot Mocha (RM 11)











From Bangsar branch : 





AS FOR THE dessert part ~


Their chocolate muffin and tiramisu are both MUST TRYS!!!! 


The Choc Muffin is warm and moist on the inside and taste super chocolaty!
(RM 6.90)



And you have gotta try this layered tiramisu! (RM 10)
Very light and fluffy!


  
Nut fudge (RM 6.90)
I find this toooooo sweeet! Ordered once and never again! /.\



CAKES! 
RM13/slice :)

Chocolate Cheese! One of my favouritesss! 


Moist Chocolate Cake
Had it once but now it's not longer available o.o
Don't see it on their shelves anymore :/


Red Velvet! Also one of tze best! 
It's just the right level of sweetness, it's moist, it's fluffy! 
I LOVE IT :D 



Freshly baked everyday so the finishing tend to look different.
But nonetheless, taste awesome!


 Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake :D
Not a fan of peanut butter cake of any sorts 
but I think those you like peanut butter will love it :)


 This is what we usually order~ 
2 drinks 2 desserts :D



Ratings:
Food 5/5 (Yes I'm bias :p)
Price 4/5 (Get the card!)
Service (4/5)
Environment (4/5) 

* BUT if you go during a public holiday or a weekend well, 
then it's environment is 2/5 because the place is so contained that everyone's voices and all over the place! 
Super loud and head ringing when I went during a public holiday! Gawd!!

*Note: Limited parking space!




No comments:

Post a Comment