Saturday 16 November 2013

D'Italiane @ Paradigm Mall

Went to d'Italiane for a couple of times for birthday celebrations. And, I love their food! The environment is also relaxing and it's perfect for parties/dates as they have long tables or even a small private corner! 


One of the best mushroom soup I've tasted! And, I'm obsessed with mushroom soup, so when I say it's good, it's real good. 




First time trying Calzone! The insides were oozing out so quickly when we cut it open! It was so cheezy and sooo good! Perfect for sharing!





Seafood Ravioli! Portion may look small but it's rather filling because of its rich cream sauce! I LOVE THIS! If you don't know what's Ravioli, it's like Chinese dumplings looking pasta with fillings :) 




Seafood Risotto w creamy tomato sauce! Superb! My brother loved it!




Ham and mushroom carbonara. Very rich! Any carbonara lover will love this!



This was what my dad ordered :) I'm not too much of a meat person but the lamb was tender and very tasty! The sautéed potatoes were perfect!




Sorry for the photo quality, the lighting was poor. Dim environment, remember? :/




Cuppa coffee after meal?
Macchiato (RM 6.90)




Hot Mocha (RM 8.90)




Celebratory cake **from Free Mori Cake House




Overall, this restaurant serves really good food (I LOVE ALL OF EM), perfect environment and super friendly waiters (if you're having surprises or anything, they're very cooperative!)


Ratings:
Food 5/5
Price 4/5
Environment 4/5
Service 4/5






No comments:

Post a Comment